- Inbuilt invoicing and reporting
- Summary of production, graphs
- Event reporting
- Theft protection
- Surge monitoring
- Panel and ambient temperature
- Continuous invertor checking
- Option of sendind data to Web Portal
- Makes invoicing and production reporting significantly easier.
- Provides clear and simple operating interface for checking PV plant.
- Notifies customer of outages or failures via emal
- Displays measured data history that makes identifying a potential problem ( e.g. in the network) easier.
- Replaces datalogger from inverter supplier.
- Weight (kg): 0.25
- Installation: on the wall or a DIN rail
- Power supply: 9-35 VDC, typ. 1,2 W
- Dimensions: 72 x 89,7 x 62,2
- Bus: 1xEthernet, 2xRS-485 (invertor), SO pulses (electrometer)
- Guarantee: 5 years
Solar Monitor supports most of inverter manufacturers. Their logos can be found below the text. Some inverter manufacturers sold them under several brands as OEM versions. If you can not find your manufacturer's logo inverters, please contact us for clarification.
Safety relays and measuring modules
Solar Monitor supports these manufactures.
Combined Heat and Power Units
Solar Monitor supports following manufacturers.
More information on this product
Where to buy products